Suite 6, 14 Main Street
Osborne Park, Western Australia 6017
08 9445 2686
For clients and visitors entering the offices of Bespoke Wills and Estates
The health and safety of all our employees, clients and visitors to our offices is of paramount importance to the Directors of Bespoke Wills and Estates Pty Ltd (“BWE”).
To protect our employees and clients to BWE’s offices, the Directors of BWE have implemented a policy that requires all employees and clients accessing its offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
All clients who attend BWE’s offices will be required to:
- Wear a mask at all times unless drinking or eating;
- Check-in using our QR code or by completing the manual SafeWA sign-in sheet. The information collected is solely for contact tracing purposes, if necessary, and will not be used for any other purpose;
- Provide evidence of vaccination upon request. This can be done by showing your COVID-19 digital certificate or a printed immunisation certificate with photo identification.
Where a client is medically exempt from vaccination, the client will be requested to show their exemption certificate as registered through the Australian Immunisation Register.
Should any client be unable or unwilling to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status, then the Directors of BWE at their discretion, may refuse to permit the client entry to BWE’s offices.
To the extent possible, clients will be provided with advance notice of this policy at the time that appointments are made.
Please contact BWE’s to reschedule your appointment if:
- You feel unwell or you have any of the Covid-19 symptoms or have had a suspected or confirmed case of the COVID-19 virus in the past 14 days; or
- You have been in contact with a person who is unwell, or who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.